We need this information to ensure you can fully use QIARK.
We will send you a confirmation email within a few of minutes of your registration being submitted which you will need to acknowledge within 12 hours or your registration will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions (Scroll down to accept and to confirm registration)
In consideration of impactRI Limited granting your request to view and test a pre-release version of the QIARK software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
1. Grant of License. By using the Program, you thereby accept a limited, non-exclusive license and right to use one (1) instance of the Program for your use on either a home, business, or portable computer for the purpose of testing the Program. The Program is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Program.
2. Ownership. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to the Program and any and all copies thereof (including, but not limited to, any titles, computer code, themes, objects, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into the Program) are owned by ImpactRI Limited. The Program is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved.
3. Responsibilities of Beta Tester
A. Subject to the Grant of License above, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, de-compile, create derivative works based on the Program, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Program without the prior consent, in writing, of ImpactRI Limited. Any such conduct without the express, written permission of ImpactRI Limited shall result in the immediate termination of this License Agreement and expose you to potential legal action. The Program shall remain the sole and exclusive property of ImpactRI Limited.
B. The Program is licensed to you as a single user. You may not have multiple instances of the Program being accessed at the same time using the same user credentials (email address).
C. you are entitled to use the Program for your own use, but you are not entitled to
(i) sell, grant a security interest in, or transfer reproductions of the Program to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease, or license the Program to others without the prior written consent of ImpactRI Limited;
(ii) exploit the Program or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, use at a cyber cafÃ©, computer gaming centre, or any other location-based site;
4. Confidentiality. All elements of this License Agreement are considered confidential information. You hereby agree not to disclose any such confidential information without the prior written consent of ImpactRI Limited. You shall not be liable for breach of this confidentiality obligation if the information covered hereby becomes public knowledge through no fault of your own.
5. Feedback. You shall provide ImpactRI Limited with comments, suggestions, and impressions of the Program within a reasonable time frame and medium as requested by ImpactRI Limited.
6. Acknowledgments. You hereby acknowledge:
(i) that the Program is a work in process and may contain bugs that may cause loss of data or potentially require you to reinstall your operating system.
(ii) that you have backed-up your hard drive prior to installation of the Program;
(iii) that you have the resources necessary to reinstall your operating system and restore any and all lost data. You hereby agree and acknowledge that ImpactRI Limited shall not have any liability to you for the loss of Online Data for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, server failure, telephonic interruptions of any kind, defects, viruses or other harmful components, and negligent acts of ImpactRI Limited and/or its affiliates.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE PROGRAM AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IMPACTRI LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IMPACTRI LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IMPACTRI LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF DATA OR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IMPACTRI LIMITED CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ISP DISRUPTIONS, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER EVENT THAT MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF DATA OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be England.
Please check the box to confirm you have read and agree with the Terms & Conditions